Sunday 19 August 2012

Shoe challenge #49: Angel or demon


We're suffering a major heat wave this weekend and Friday was only slightly less smoldering than today. Luckily we have airco at work, pfff! Anyway, I couldn't imagine wearing anything else but comfortable cotton and flat sandals during this heat, and I guess this is what I came up with. I really loved the juxtaposition of the white lace against the black leather and the studs.


This was only the third or the forth time I wore these Exie sandals, but it was the first time they didn't kill my feet! They have literally made me bleed every time so far, but on Friday they were fine. No damage done to my feet whatsoever. Maybe I finally broke them in? Let's hope so!

Dress H&M (seen here) / shoes Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment