Wednesday 8 August 2012

Jamma2


The search for the perfect leopard print shoe has been an ongoing one for me, as I'm pretty much searching for the holy grail. No platform, ponyhair, round toe, 4inch (or upwards narrow) heel, apprentely it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack. (I think) I'm quite happy with my Rocket Dog ones, but I'm still not entirely sure about keeping them or sending them back. If I weren't on the lookout for such a basic version of the leopard print, these Vince Camuto courts might be able to entice me though.


That bow is unlike any bow I've ever seen, shapewise, and of course there are studs to be had, one of my alltime favourites. If leopard print doesn't rock your boat like it does mine, there's also a black leather, a black suede and a snake print version available, all priced at $149.

No comments:

Post a Comment