Monday 16 July 2012

Shoe challenge #31: Biker chique


I've decided to pull into overdrive with the shoe challenge, which means that not all outfits will be perfect from now on. Or the photos, for that matter. All that counts now is how many shoes (all of them!) get saved.


Since the weather isn't exactly co-operating to get the summer shoes out of the way, I decided on Thursday to tackle my latest addition to the boot collection, these studded shoeboots from New Look. I love their look, although I think the front is a tad too lowcut, but they killed my feet. By themselves they're pretty comfortable, but they have a seam on the inside that rubs the side of my feet in just the wrong way. I was in pain. I should've brought bandaids.


Combined with the bare legs, they were still weather-appropriate, even if the sun was shining after noon. I also threw on my new (faux) leather jacket from Zara, to fight the chilly air in the morning. I've completely fallen in love with it, I'm sure I'll wear it loads.

Dress (worn a lot for Dressember) and belt Dorothy Perkins / jacket Zara / shoes New Look

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, that colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know your blog is about shoes, but your jacket from Zara is gorgeous x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete