Tuesday 10 April 2012

Shoe challenge #7: Grey+yellow


I told you you'd see this outfit again, and I wasn't lying. I paired my trusty grey dress with one of my alltime favourite shoes: my sunshine wedges from Jeffrey Campbell. I took me forever to take the plunge and actually buy these, since they had to come from the US, but I'm so happy I eventually did before they completely sold out. They are worth double their money! I wear them ALL.THE.TIME. They are so comfortable, and yellow goes with everything. Or at least that's my opinion...


As seen in last year's Shoe Challenge: with a yellow dress and purple tights.
Dress Dorothy Perkins, belt Asos, cardigan Mango and shoes Jeffrey Campbell.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Shoes *___* truly love them!!

    Also the dress is lovely :D

    Momo

    ReplyDelete