Sunday 8 January 2012

Outfit: On a giant toadstool...


It's been far too long since I posted any personal outfit posts, having been in my home town for Christmas first and next being on vacation, but we went on a little daytrip today, and since I'm so happy with my new coat, I thought I'd show it to you. The package was waiting on my doorstep when I came home from Serbia (which was great btw!) on Thursday, and I've worn it every day since. The Boy loves it as well, even if he still can't believe I actually do wear Dr. Martens...
And yes, I'm actually sitting on a giant toadstool. We went to a Dutch amusement park called Efteling, of which a large part is inspired by the classic fairy tales. It's right across the border from my hometown, so I grew up going to that one every year, and a picture on top of the toadstools has been a classic forever. Since a few years it's also open in Winter, and they change a lot of the decor, including switching the regular toadstools for version with snow on top and ice underneath. Have to love such eye for detail. I had an amazing day.

Coat: Karen Millen - scarf: H&M - shoes: Dr. Martens. And for those of you who are curious, I was wearing this dress underneath, with a cardigan of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment