Thursday 22 December 2011

Dressember - the 22th


Since I was working from home, I didn't exactly make an effort today. I just had to make myself presentable for the delivery men and to pop out into town for half an hour. So... The predictable grey sweater dress it was once again. It's just so comfortable, and usually it doesn't even make it into the wardrobe after being washed becauce I wear it straight away (case in point). It doesn't even need any ironing, what more can you want?!
I did wear some sensible shoes out (my grey boots, so actually the exact same outfit as here), but once I picked these up from the post office, I just had to put them on. And yes, I think this is one of the best photos so far, it's just so ridiculous I even made myself laugh.

Dress: H&M - shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment