Saturday 5 November 2011

A fantasy wedding

Lately there's been a lot of talk in my social group about marriage and children. Personally I'm not at that stage yet, but a couple of my friends have been together with their partners for ages, so in a way (at our age) it's not that weird that they are thinking about taking the next step. I never considered marriage to be something that was for me and I still don't. Maybe it's because of my parents' (pretty nasty) divorce when I was a child, but I never thought the institution of marriage suits my personality. But even I do fantasize about the wedding once in a while, so I thought I'd share my fantasy outfit.


No doubt in my mind I wouldn't go for the classic bridal look, I'd want to still showcase my personal style. So... A fifties inspired kneelength dress à la Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face.


I've always dreamt of owning a pair of pink glitter Louboutins, so they'd definitely go onto the wishlist.


To finish off the look, an alternative wedding bouquet that can't wilt or die... And of course the bridesmaids in dresses of their own choice, but all in hues of pink and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment