Wednesday 31 August 2011

Shoe challenge #90: The final one


My God, I can't believe how long it took me to get these pictures uploaded. My shoe challenge officially ended two days ago, and I took these pictures this weekend, but I have been so incredibly busy with well, life, to get these online. But. Here they are: my fake Louboutins. Obviously they are not near as gorgeous as the original Clou Noeuds, but these have some serious fierceness as well. Sadly they are quite hard to wear, as the right shoe is a bit too big on me, so I should get the slingback altered a bit.


As these shoes are a bit 'biker chique', I decided to soften them up with my girly pink jeans and a white shirt. Tone it down a bit, make it more wearable for the day. (as they are slightly too big, I wasn't exactly going to go dancing in these)


I'm not usually a fan of knock-offs, but in some cases I appear to be willing to look past it, as long as they don't claim to be the real thing. After all, there are so many brands that shamelessly copy the designers each and every season. Like I said earlier: "It's not completely fair to opt for such a budget option instead of the real thing, but let's be honest, they don't claim to be the real thing either (not that the quality could fool you anyway)."


This past year has been very hard at times, but at the same time this shoe challenge has helped me so much to figure out what my style is, and to give more attention to what I'm wearing every day. I've definitely become more fashion conscious because of this blog. That said, I do plan on writing a post about the experience these past twelve months, going through no less than 90 pairs of shoes, and of course, the victims.

Jeans (Zara), top (Freddy E-motion) and shoes (ShoesOne).

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Ninety.....I have been following your blog. I really love it. You have a HAWT style!

    -~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations! Haha, the victims :) hope there aren't too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Daisy! Actually I have been eyeing up some fake Loubs too much to the disgust of 3 of my friends who insist on buying the real thing. Shhhhh!

    Love all your shoes and outfits, you have great style and an unusual twist on classics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, these look wonderful. I've been trying to find some, but with no success :( May I ask you where you bought them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're from shoesone.com, a Korean website. They have given me some hastle, but basically their prics are just too low to resist. :)

    ReplyDelete