Sunday 12 June 2011

Shoe challenge #56: Pinups, bows and leopard


It wasn't easy to decide what to wear to our annual work party. Last year I kept it relatively (for me, at least) conservative with an elegant red dress and black shoes, with just a touch of leopard. We usually have an activity in the morning, and then everyone gets changed for food and drinks and even some (quite a bit!) dancing.



What I did know, was that I wanted to wear my new red Polly's. They are chunky enough to dance in (without falling over, obv) and well, they're simply show stoppers.


I do think they have a bit of a rockabilly feel to them, which matches my short bangs, so I decided to work with that. And then this dress was the obvious choice, even if it is a bit riskay. I'm loving prints on prints lately, so I decided to finish the look off with some leopard. Because every outfit can use some leopard, right?


Dress (Hellbunny), bag (New Look, £4!), belt (Asos) and shoes (Miss Selfridge)

1 comment:

  1. The whole outfit is gorgeous and the shoes are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete